How ReleasePay Works For
- Eliminates Check Cashing
- Eliminates Mail Transit
- Eliminates Lost or Stolen Checks
- Easy Access to All Card Information
- Lost Cards Easily Replaced
- Can Check Card Balance Online
- Cards Can Be Used Anywhere
- 24/7 Online Tracking of Purchases & Deposits
- No Trips to Bank or Post Office
- Online Tracking of Transactions and Balances
- Protects Your Personal Information
- Saves You Time and Money
- Instant Access to Funds
- Lost or Stolen Cards Replaced Easily
- Option of Personalized or Non Personalized Card
Avoid Declines And Card Fees With These Easy Tips
- Use your card as a payment method in grocery stores, convenience stores, drug stores, or anywhere that accepts Debit MasterCard®. You can also select the “Cash Back” option to receive cash at no charge.
- Remove your entire card balance for free by visiting any financial institution that is a MasterCard principal member and asking for a cash advance for the balance on the card.
- Utilize the free ACH transfer service to send funds from your card to your bank account.
- Check your balance online or through customer service before using an ATM.
- If your card is rejected at an ATM, never attempt over and over again. Some ATMs impose a fee even for declined transactions.
- Pre-Payment of services like fuel dispensed from a “Pay at the Pump” terminal prior to pumping the gas or for services like a hotel room. The payment networks automatically put a hold on a certain amount of the funds available to ensure payment. This hold usually takes several hours to be removed; therefore, the cardholder cannot access his funds until this hold is remove.
- Some Merchants may authorize your card up to 25% more than the transaction to allow for gratuity, which can cause declined transactions.
- Update your Temporary PIN before use to verify you have the correct PIN. Do this by calling 877-592-1118.